Friday, March 12, 2010

Im a guy and i want a new long hair style but when i do start to grow it every1 sez cut it what shud i do?

I have a similar problem, in that people think I look terrible in long hair, but I think it's oh, so sexy and tough like Norse gods or something. Sometimes I'll let it grow and then when I get sick of combing and styling it I'll go back to a buzz cut. Jason Swartzman and Owen Wilson. Come on.Im a guy and i want a new long hair style but when i do start to grow it every1 sez cut it what shud i do?
Stick your fingers in your ears, roll your eyes around, and say, ';I can't hear you, lalalalalalalalala!';


Let it grow until you feel like stopping.


I love long hair.


Long, long, long.Im a guy and i want a new long hair style but when i do start to grow it every1 sez cut it what shud i do?
I think you should consult a beautician and see if you have the right facial structure for the long-haired look. If you do, grow it. If not, keep it short.
learn to spell. don't listen to ';them';!!! be yourself!
Do what you want to do, you can choose to listen to their advice or not. Make it your decison. Everyone else should honor your desison becouse it is your hair and your choice.
grow it out...i think ilong hair is hot...dont listen to what everyone else wants to do...you're gonna find a bunch of people who'll love your long hair..trust me
I love it when a guy has long curley hair and pulls it back in a huge bun.





The Hawaiian guys do this, and it looks so hot!





Wish I had a picture to show you. Wait, maybe I do...


Looking.....
If you want to grow it long, then tell someone who tells you to cut it that you're trying to grow it long.





If they're still having selfish opinions, remind them who's hair it is.





If you want to grow out your hair.... psh! Grow it out!





I have that problem with my borfriend. He wants to grow out his hair to his shoulders, but if it even begins to cover the top of his ears, his mother and grandmother bother and beg him to death until he cuts it.





Ask yourself this: What makes you happy?





Do what matters to you, not the rest of the world.





Good luck! :)
Tell them to completely back off, tell them you are trying to grow it and it's your hair so they should let you do what you like with it. Happy Growing!
Long enough to put into a pony tail?





I personally can't stand long hair on guys.
cut it
well if its like shaggy then don't cut it and screw them, but if you look like a biker cut it.
just where some sick (tight) hats and play cool just say i will later or say im trying to grow it out like my bro grew his hair out hecka long and every body was like u need to cut it but hes like shore i will and eventualy it grew out

No comments:

Post a Comment