Saturday, March 13, 2010

What is a chic long hair style?

I have long hair (right above mid-boob) and it has some layers in it. It's pretty of course ;) BUT I'd like it to be a little more stylish...what's trendy but not short? I am definitely not a prissy girl either so no foo-foo bullshit, it needs to be edgy.What is a chic long hair style?
How about the Alice Dellal look? Hmm? No?What is a chic long hair style?
A picture of your hair would definitely help. Long hair isn't in style as much any more. If you look at all the celebrities, they're cutting their hair short and the high fashion models are going even shorter.





I'm not sure on your face type, but I seriously believe you ought to re-think keeping a longer hair style if you want to be more stylish.





I'm actually in the process of finding a new style so I can cut my hair shorter.
Edgy huh?


Try this:


http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa209鈥?/a>


Or this:


http://a920.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/ima鈥?/a>





Many many layers, Long blunt and thick side swept bangs, lots of texture and lots of spikes. Very trendy now days.





Hope this helps.
Blunt, straight-across bangs are a great, edgy way to add spunk to your long hair without compromising your length. Lily Allen has the best bangs--search for pics of her hair for inspiration.
Pics of your hair would definitely help.

No comments:

Post a Comment