Saturday, March 13, 2010

What long hair style would suit me?

I have a long face and it's known that long hair on long faced people makes their faces look even longer.


And I'm not a big fan of short hair, so my question is: Are there long hair styles that won't make my face look longer?


Or should I just stick with short hair? -_-What long hair style would suit me?
IF you are going to wear your hair long (which you are right, long hair doesn't suit a long face), make sure it is VERY full (if you have a slender face) with lots of loose curls or beach waves and height on top (tease that stuff girl! It's in right now). Don't just straighten it, and let it lay there! If you have a full face, then you don't need to have long hair. Short hair often makes people look older as well, so if your still young and trying to score an older guy, short hair is the best!!!!


Good luck!What long hair style would suit me?
Hello


Over the years I have tried out several different ways to deal with my hair.


Now I understand that If I would be looking for an answer to a quesion- I would be looking it up on the net .


Here is what I came up with:


I unearthed the solution to your yahoo query at below web sites. Run a little search in the search box.





Probably the best web site for all questions concerning Hair-


http://abe5.com/9cx
long layers and a choppy fringe looks AWESOME...


pics: http://z.about.com/d/beauty/1/5/d/f/asia鈥?/a>


http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/5550/ne鈥?/a>


good luck!!!
get hair 3 inches below the shoulder ,


with tons of layers all through it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment