Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Long hair style suggestions?

I have long hair (mid back), that is naturally wavy and in need of a trim.


Any suggestions for someone who doesnt want to chop her hair off but still get something of a style at the salon?Long hair style suggestions?
I had the same problem my hair was about half way down my back and i didnt want to cut it at all I was so scared. It took me a while but I finally got layers and angles and LOVE it. I would get them raised up about a inch every time I went to get my hair cut and now I love my hair and am changing the style all the time. Also, it might help to ask your hairdresser what she thinks would look good on you like what styles. Because two of my friends have similar hair cuts and I think it looks better on one of them but it still looks good on both. And just remember to trust your self and your hair will grow back and its better to give it a try then wishing that you did get more cut off!!Long hair style suggestions?
check the links below for beauty tips to:-- *Long Hairstyle tips-


http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2007/鈥?/a>
Have some mid-length choppy layers put in. Then because it's naturally wavy you can scrunch it with mousse and it should look really nice! You could also try som shorter layers of a fringe around your face to make your style more interesting.


x
http://www.nicolerichiewatch.com/wp-cont鈥?/a>
i would get layers in it. Not a lot, but some.


something like this http://members.sparedollar.com/jennyhair鈥?/a>





and flip out the ends.
like cut off 2 inches or 3 and get like that permanetly straight hair. then ( or ) get layers. that would make a stylish effect. maybe even try side bangs.
I say you straighten it out a little bit and (just a suggestion) dye it blonde. It looks good on a lot of hot girls out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment