Saturday, March 13, 2010

Long hair styling tips for men?

I've been growing my hair for about a year now and its getting quite long!





I've got wavey hair but if I blow dry it after a shower it goes almost straight. Normally I just let it air dry and tie it back.





I'm going to a wedding on saturday and want to slick back my hair. Problem is when I put gel in it, my hair goes curly.





Is there anyway of slicking back wavey hair? I can borrow hair straighteners if needed.





Any advice welcomed - ThanksLong hair styling tips for men?
Your best option is to get a falt iron/straightener. All you do is blow dry it (that's your best option but you can let it air dry too) and then pull half of it up and flat iron the part you left down. Then, let a little more hair go and flat iron that. Keep doing it until all is flat ironed. Then, brush your hair backwards. The best product to get for slicking it back is pomade. They even make different types to help slick your hair back. Take a little amount and rub in your hands then smooth your hair back. Keep doing it until you've got the desired look.Long hair styling tips for men?
You can just straighten it and pull it back. If you want it to look shiny and slicked then put some Jon Frieda Frizz Ease serum in it before you flat iron it, it helps keep it shiny and straight, and veryyy shiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment