Saturday, March 13, 2010

Whats a good long hair style for a guy?

My hair is the same lenght as my avatar but I am growing it longer. Can anyone tell me of a long hair style for guys that is somewhat unique but won't make me look stupid.Whats a good long hair style for a guy?
there is none. you can only pull it off if you have ALOT of confirance and are just damn lucky really.





but some simple things you can do to help are





AVOID ponytails


AVOID Dreads


AVOID Messy/ knotted hair





DONT add streaks or colors





DO keep it clean and well kept


DO keep in natural looking


DO have confidance.





CUT it so it falls confortably and dont make your fringe a feature eigther.





good luck.


and i really REALLY wouldent reccomend anything past shoulder length.Whats a good long hair style for a guy?
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiwfu1U-C4EFWYekm0l3n6yTdJ3kNhl8og9nN4_e2tWuHoTGiKEK4ls1mOB5zRzwQqHY4cFbrine26xNeYFNCxCJQjmCT6AaTSF8udPxINgyuRFtm8VXWYpCPbXQN1s36WqKt1ooVjAHw/s400/keithurbansmiling.jpg
I found this:


http://www.freewebs.com/joshhutcherson4u鈥?/a>





I like it. Its not too long or short for guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment