Friday, March 12, 2010

I need help with long hair styles.?

i've had the same hair style since i started growing my hair out 4 years ago. So i need help finding something new. i want to keep my hair long, but maybe some more layers....





any ideas you have will help. please use pics. :]





here's me :)


http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=102jhae%26amp;鈥?/a>I need help with long hair styles.?
You are really pretty! ^__^ I think it'd be cute if you got some more choppy layers, and short sideswept bangs.If you're looking for quick hairstyles you can do just in the morning, try these: Pouf, ponytail, half updo, messy bun, messy braids, braids, and a whole lot of different stuff. Just look for 'Quick hairstyles' or something like that on youtube.I really hope this helped. (: Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment