Saturday, March 13, 2010

Girls:What do u think about gents long hair style?

ummm, no i don't like guys with long hair but in saying that everyone's tastes are different and some guys can wear long hair really well but it tends to turn me off. i'm a traditional type girl men have short hair, lol.Girls:What do u think about gents long hair style?
my issue with guys and long hair is that they usually do not take care of it the way they should and it is greasy or really unkept and just overall gross.Girls:What do u think about gents long hair style?
Dude..sorry i am a guy and am still answering you coz i started sporting long hair since the last 6 months.





The ground rule is that you need to have a good hair stylists to style your hair and start shampooing and conditioning your hair everyday. If you are not ready to maintain your hair you would only be seen as a rogue..





I shampoo %26amp; condition my hair everyday...get it trimmed every 30 days and keep changing the style a little bit. I wouldn't say it made me a rockstar....but people do notice your hair and pass compliments. Most compliments have been good.





Nevertheless you should try it out and check it. Retain it only if you personally like it and gives you a high. If it makes you confident getting girls to like you is just a resultant of your confidence.
No,unless he will cut it out when he's still with me.
any guy BAD
I think unless you are very, very, very good looking. It's really difficult to pull off.
Honestly, it depends on the guy, but generally I prefer guys with mid-length hair.
i think it depends on the guys personality

No comments:

Post a Comment