Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Professional Men, Long Hair Style?

I decided to grow out my hair and its not past my shoulders yet.. My company is pretty lax on appearance. Polo shirt - khakis kinda place. Software Company. Having long hair is new to me since I have been out the military for about 2 years now. I have been hearing low pony-tail is the best. What do you think? Professional Men, Long Hair Style?
My gawd, I LOVE men with long hair


It's my biggest turn on ;)


Anyways, to answer your question - keeping it straight and in a low ponytail is the best choice


Upside - attention from ladies


Downside - that's the only hairstyle you'll be wearing when it comes to looking professional and it's partly considered to be a ';badass'; thing...I don't know why, maybe because it's not a conventional thing for males to do anymore, and only those a bit wild/anarchist whatever else wear that. Well, only my rocker/anarchist/punk make friends have long hair, that's it.


Also, a tip - always make sure it's not greasy. Nothing's more disgusting than greasy hair, and on long hair it shows, since you can't just style it in 2 min like you can do ith short hair.


Good luck ;)Professional Men, Long Hair Style?
No ,sometimes long hair can look messy instead try this





http://www.menshairstyles.net/v/men_fashion_hairstyles/sex+and+fashion+men+hair+cut+with+layeres.jpg.html
eww... long hair is sooo ewww....!!..!.!.


keep it short. its wayy mor attractive!

No comments:

Post a Comment