Saturday, March 13, 2010

Long hair Styles for a DUDE?

Yeah so basically I have had very long hair throughout my highschool years and I want to start college with a somewhat cleaner cut. I recently got 4 inches cut off so it is fairly passed my shoulders at the moment.





I wanna get it cut to at least shoulder length, just because I look like a retard with shorter styles. My hair is pretty thick and coarse which is a pain in the ***. Is there some kind of cut I can get so that my hair doesn't look too poofyish. I don't know? help?Long hair Styles for a DUDE?
I had long shagg hair my whole high school life too but starting college on tuesday I cut it. I have a fade now/buzz cut.Long hair Styles for a DUDE?
Have it thinned (ie. have layers put into it) and it should appear to have less volume / be less poofy. You can get layers which aren't very obvious, so you won't look like you have girl-hair or anything, don't worry ;P
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AsycSo3De9Q_QEMYZ0jCIJ7sy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090819183540AAIn7Ao





please answer this question.
Get it cut into layers about shoulder length and have the stylist use one of those razor things at the ends to thin it out a bit.
Use a really really good conditioner or you can ask the lady to thin your hair
buzz cut
  • make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment