Saturday, March 13, 2010

Ideas for long hair styles; tips to grow long hair?

Do you have links or ideas for fun, unique, and sweet, VERY long hair cuts/styles? I'd prefer something that is easy to style but all ideas are welcome. I have thin hair that doesn't have much body, but a lot of it so it looks and feels thick. I recently cut it to like two inches below my shoulder, but I'd like to grow it to the lowest part of my waist. My hair grows fast, but do you have any tips to grow it long fast, and keep it healthy, and then have a cute look for it? Thanks! By the way no emo crap please.Ideas for long hair styles; tips to grow long hair?
pantene beautiful lengths is great for making ur hair longer


and i think this web site has great hairstyle ideas http://www.dailymakeover.com/index.php?gclid=CIaP1NKoo5gCFRwpawodQ0eY3A


hope i helpd good luck finding oneIdeas for long hair styles; tips to grow long hair?
lowest part of ur waist??!!! thts a lil too long i think. maybe to the middle of ur back, or lower back. itll get too knotted being as long as u want it. but i swear by PANTENE BEAUTIFUL LENGTHS. it works sooo good. and it makes ur hair soo soft and shiny and makes it grow fast. i use it with my long hair. its to the bottom of my boobs lol.
highlights.


darker underneath hair.


watch the suite life of zach and cody season 1 and check out maddie's hairs styles (ashley tisdale)


i love her hair styles and i do wear some to school.


curl it. it'll look shorter
putt some highlights threw it...get a certain type of hair cut that will look good on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment