Saturday, March 13, 2010

Does anyone else think that the 60s long hair styles on celebrities is getting old?

Why are so many celebrities growing their hair long, and keeping it long well into their 40s and 50s? Demi Moore looks like Mortisha, and Halle Berry and Cameron Diaz rock with short hair. Now their hair just detracts from their features. And Sarah Jessica Parker's hair pulls her down and makes her face look even thinner than it already is. I'm glad to see the bob is coming back in (Katie Holmes). More celebrities should style their hair to suit their face, not just make them feel in style or look younger.Does anyone else think that the 60s long hair styles on celebrities is getting old?
I agree but the bob doesn't look good on everyone.


I think they should actually all get hairstyles that match their face!Does anyone else think that the 60s long hair styles on celebrities is getting old?
Yes! I'm tired of the 60s and 70s looks - we need something new. Long hair only looks good on certain celebs like Jessica Biel and Gwyneth Paltrow. Halle Berry for sure needs to go back to her original short hair - now she looks 'generic.' Cameron Diaz looked best in her 'Something About Mary' hair. I think they believe that long hair equals youth, but in some cases it can make them look older.
I Know, I love the Bob,


Look at the Styles That I have seen on these Video Commercials, They are so Hot !!





http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=鈥?/a>





http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment