Friday, March 12, 2010

Long hair styles for men?

I have chin-length, thick hair which I wear parted down the middle. Is it possible to cut my hair in such a way that when I wake up it falls into the right places (styled)? Would coloring some parts of my hair a lighter shade of brown do anything for it?





Can I pull off a clean look with this length of hair? I'm willing to cut about 2 inches max. Any suggestions (other than cut it all off)? ThanksLong hair styles for men?
Hi, I actually read this really good article about winter 2008 hair trends for men, you'll find more useful information there I'm sure:


http://www.carefair.com/Men/Winter_2008_鈥?/a>Long hair styles for men?
inverted bob
long haair for men are sexy if they keep it clean all the time.i like it simple long hair like brad pitt in Interview with a vampire. dont add other streaks of color
I have shaggy hair reaching down to my eyes. Any ways, I guess when I wake up it doesn't really go anywhere else than when it is freshly groomed it just has tangles in it. I think if you have long hair that's just something you deal with. Perhaps take a shower in the morning? That always does the trick for me.
well i am sorry to say, but i really prefer men with short hair, yes some men can pull it off. your best bet for getting it to stay where you want it t fall is a styling gel with at least an 8 hold in it. hairspray and a comb han help a lot too.
Colouring wont do anything except damage your hair, why dont you have some layers cut through, you wont lose any of the length and it will give you a more 'styled' look!
I love long hair on men.





Putting highlights into your hair will give it more depth and this will possibly create a great look for you. Don't do it on the top layer, only underneath. The zebra look is gross.
Very few men can pull off long hair.


And those men are usually kind of..greasy?


Haha. Like Bert McCracken. Woo. :]


Anywayyy, I've never seen a good looking guy with long haire that is actually clean that doesn't look like...Fabio.





But I don't know what you look like so it's hard to say..

No comments:

Post a Comment